FAMILY PRACTITIONER and PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN
Offering care to entire family from birth to death.
Medical Services Offered Include:
- Treatment and care of care of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, high-blood pressure, stroke, asthma, stomach disorders and many others.
- Complete physical examination for pediatrics, adults and senior citizens.
- Women care--pap smear, family planning (contraceptive pills or depo provera shots), pregnancy test, breast examination with referral for mammogram.
- Male care--PSA and rectal exam.
- Acute visits for aches and pains, ear, nose, throat infections, urinary tract infections, to name a few.
- HIV Testing, counseling and care of HIV-related illness.
- Weight Management and Counseling (Bariatric). Education and counseling on healthy life style practices such as regular exercise, healthy diet. Counseling, also, on avoiding risky life style, e.g. substance abuse and unprotected sex.
Accepting most insurance companies, Medicaid, Medicare and Self Pay.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Friday
10:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Open last Saturday of each month.